corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » redtop engine for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author redtop engine for sale
ciderman

User status: Offline
16th Oct 05 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C20XE with F20 gearbox for sale from cavalier gsi
engine comes with everything you will need in case you are thinking of doing a corsa/nova convertion
engine / loom / ECU / and what ever else you may require.
also rad/fan, air box, ect ect. everything you want is included in the sale
the engine had 120,000 on, was abit tappy when cold, as are most if not all redtops, but it pulled no problem and was as nippy and fast as all these engine should be, ran the car for 3year and NEVER had a single problem with engine, started first time everytime, in fact before i started to strip the car it sat for about 4month without being started, and it still started first turn of the key
no manifold available.

F20 gearbox was spot on and it has a nealy new clutch fitted probably done no more than 200 mile on clutch.

i have to put a price due to rules
so i will say £400 (BUT THIS PRICE IS ONLY TO KEEP ADMIN HAPPY) make offers
and this includes EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you want . will even thro anything else in you may want that isnt involved in the engine, as everything must go to make room

buyer must collect....................
ciderman

User status: Offline
18th Oct 05 at 05:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 just sold on ebay for £250 so any offer at that and its yours

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » redtop engine for sale 25 database queries in 0.0695109 seconds