corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » wheels/side repeaters/gear knob/ rear lights/ Blaupunkt radio for sale + a few more items

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wheels/side repeaters/gear knob/ rear lights/ Blaupunkt radio for sale + a few more items
Jamie Walby

User status: Offline
25th Oct 05 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right. Had all this stuff hanging about the house for a couple of months now. Want to sell it all to free up some mo-honey so I can get on with my my car....

First up I have a set of 5 14" standard Vauxhall wheels. Came off my sport originally. Tyres are 185/60R14. The tyres are in OK condition as you will be able to see from the pics. One of the wheels has got a rough patch on it. The others are in good nick. The tread on the 5th (spare) wheel is good. The wheel itself is in very good condition. I have never used the spare and I doubt the previous owners have either. I also have all 4 centre caps plus the spanner and they will be supplied with 16 wheel bolts

Im looking for £150 for all 5 though please feel free to make decent offers.

As for delivery. I will be more than happy to bring them myself if the buyer pays for petrol costs or a halfway meet will be fine so long as you dont live too far away . Though I will want payment for the wheels thamselves before I deliver them as that way I know you are serious etc...

Pics:

This is the wheel that has the rough patch

All other wheels are in the same condition as this one

Tyres

Spare wheel Tyre

Spare wheel

Next. A set of 4 13" Steelies with hub caps

Tyre tread is very good on all 4 tyres. The wheels themselves are in good condition. The hub caps are ok, a bit scratched! Tyres are 145/80/13.

For these Im wanting £80 or again make me an offer. I will also deliver these depending on buyers locatioon. same as above really.

Pics:

Tyres

All wheels look like this

Hub caps

Next

Front door speakers, standard Vauxhall ones. I do not know the specifications of these. I can tell you they worked perfectly well when they were in the car. They were removed from a 1.2 Corsa Swing and I will supply with some speaker cable, cos im just that kinda guy

Im asking £10 + p+p or offers

Pics

I also have a Blaupunkt Tape/Radio player. This was removed from my Corsa Sport. I do not know if it is a standard item or not. I am guessing it is because its code protected etc. I have the code so that isnt a problem. Since I bought the car it came in it was only used once and that was by my Dad when he drove the car from Southampton to Bournemouth the day the car was purchased. Obviously it has been used a lot more than that though I also have the instruction manual which I will find.

£30 + p+p or offers.

Pic

I have some clear side repeaters for Corsa B. Took these off the Sport and replaced with smoked ones. One of the clips is cracked on IIRC the drivers side repeater. Though I am 100% positive that its nothing a bit of good ol' super glue cant fix.

Come with bulbs also

£4 delivered

Next up.

Standard lift up reverse Corsa gear knob.

£5 delivered.

And finally

Standard Rear Corsa B lights. These are just the lights no bulbs included. Very good condition no marks. Only removed as have been replaced with smoked ones.

£25 delivered

Thats it for now.

Please dont hesitate to make a sensible offer on any of the above.

Thanks

Jamie

[Edited on 25-10-2005 by Jamie Walby]
davcohen

25th Oct 05 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill have that gearknob if its a direct replacement for the square one, how would it attach exact just pull off old one then push this one on?
Jamie Walby

25th Oct 05 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davcohen
ill have that gearknob if its a direct replacement for the square one, how would it attach exact just pull off old one then push this one on?

Its just a standard Vauxhall gear knob as far as I am aware! When I took it off it was a case of twist and pull

If you want it still send us a u2u to sort addresses out etc..
Jamie Walby

26th Oct 05 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up!
Jamie Walby

26th Oct 05 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Jamie Walby

29th Oct 05 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haimsey
Premium Member

29th Oct 05 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gear knob gone then?

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
G4RY_JM

30th Oct 05 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump for Jamie
Jamie Walby

31st Oct 05 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
gear knob gone then?

No
Jamie Walby

5th Nov 05 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up and at them

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » wheels/side repeaters/gear knob/ rear lights/ Blaupunkt radio for sale + a few more items 26 database queries in 0.0153050 seconds