corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » factory fitted alarm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author factory fitted alarm
Beardo

User status: Offline
10th Nov 05 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a corsa b 1.6 sport 2000 model with factory fitted alarm with the two little sensors on either side of the door. 4 sum reason my key fob stopeed working last wkend & i cant lock my car cos it has been de-locked. is there anyway of getting a replacement key fob cos i lost the other one
if not will i have to get a whole new alarm system + which one is worth gettin?
ed

10th Nov 05 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you tried changing the battery in the key fob?
Beardo

10th Nov 05 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh mate pissed me off cos them little batterys are £3
Rob B

10th Nov 05 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have to climb thru the boot cause i have no locks too
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

10th Nov 05 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my fob stopped working and also had to climb through the boot whilst the alarm was going off, then type the code in. Try programming in a new key fob and see if that works. Or just take it to an alarm place and they'll sort it. not a big problem.

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
ed

10th Nov 05 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get new fobs, but I imagine they are stupidly expensive. Replacement Clifford units cost about £200

The age old argument of Clifford vs. Toad will probably be brought up in this thread. They are pretty much the same, it is all down to who fits it...

New Poll