corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full Hydraulic Suspension set-up - Brand New

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Full Hydraulic Suspension set-up - Brand New
Cosmo

User status: Offline
9th Nov 05 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought this set-up from Rayverns Hydraulics bought over a year ago to go on my Civic, but with problems at the bodyshop and a change in the way Im heading with the car Im selling them!

It is a universal kit (I bought two sets at the time and sold one a few months ago to a saxo owner, so will fit anything), that will give around 8"+ of movement up and down.

It gives full front/back/side to side movement with each corner being controlled individually.

Comes with everything needed apart from some sort of controller, this can be either a few cheap switches, a modified playstation control or an IR control for use away from the car!

Although I bought these over a year ago they are still brand new and never been fitted - infact they have just sat in my garage. I paid £1450 for this whole set-up, and I am after £500 for them now as need the space and the money!

John G

10th Nov 05 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i mite know sum1 whos is interested
cossie_corsa

14th Nov 05 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this kit defo fits a corsa as my bro, dad and myself fitted it to my corsa 2 years ago and aint had no prolems. this is a bargain, like he said this is nearly £1.5k worth.
Rza_2002

14th Nov 05 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of questions m8, whats the rough cost of getting one fitted, and where can i get an ir or modded ps2 "controller"
cossie_corsa

14th Nov 05 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

those controllers aren't really reliable. was heavily swayed against it by ray. he could have just sold me it but instead i managed to track down forklift switches. the cost is about £700 for ray to fit it but he has a long waiting list. other companies like ds engineering do a full corsa diy airbag setup for £950 i think. hardest part of that is not gettin air leaks when your fittin it. is a good option.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full Hydraulic Suspension set-up - Brand New 25 database queries in 0.0090621 seconds