corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsasport Deal sorted, 6-point cage with door bars, £270

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsasport Deal sorted, 6-point cage with door bars, £270
Ant

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 05 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
didnt realise OMP were that cheap! when bolting it in, you need to weld some plates to the underside of the car too IIRC to strengthen the mounting points......

not sure if your exactly right here but yes there was a smal amount of welding/fabrication needed with the omp cage, also fit was very poor needed tweaking!! and was a biatch to get in the car
broster
Premium Member

23rd Nov 05 at 11:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for it to be fia approved it needs plates welded to the car to support the load.... or itll just punch thru the body work......
Ant

23rd Nov 05 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not to sure mark comes with all the papaers anyway!! i know some welding was done on mine but i thought the plates were bolted to the floor

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsasport Deal sorted, 6-point cage with door bars, £270 23 database queries in 0.0097520 seconds