corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » In car PC for sale, comes with 7" touch screen, gps receiver and dvd

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author In car PC for sale, comes with 7" touch screen, gps receiver and dvd
Lawrence

User status: Offline
21st Nov 05 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, its the VIA EPIA-M with a mini-itx mainboard this is the quiestest pc i have experienced, the size of the computer is 11" by 13" by 4" so idea for hiding in the boot or behind the seat. Software that are installed on there are Microsoft Autoroute, Windows XP and Media Car and also some other program that i cannot remember. It comes already with a voltage sequencer and voltage dropper installed so ready to plug straight into the car thro 3 wires, one is for permanent, one for ignition and the other earth. but also supplied with the mains plug so you can use it in the house as well. The dvd reader is a slimline one so reduces the power thats used.

The Touch screen is a 7" Lilliput, and comes with your monitor to pc extension cable and usb touchscreen extension cable, still has box for that and also a sealed remote control too, can also plug in your ps2 or x-box thro the three phono plugs if not using it for the pc. This also comes with a mains adaptor so the touchscreen can be used inside the house too.

The gps receiver is BU-303, which connects thro the usb cable, and also the extension usb cable will be provided too, and also comes boxed. The gps receiver is quite realiable as it never really let me down.

I have spent over £500 on this but dont really need it any more, so any sensible offers will be taken
cheers
jamied

21st Nov 05 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good. any pics m8
Lawrence

21st Nov 05 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate, here is the link to the pics:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y140/lawrence888/
any questions let me now
cheers
corsasxi2006

21st Nov 05 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very intrested mate. how much you wanting for it.

have money in paypal today if you want to give me a good enough price.

email me at gav@gb-computers.co.uk
Gav
Lawrence

21st Nov 05 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate, offers in the region of 350
Lawrence

22nd Nov 05 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Lawrence

23rd Nov 05 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » In car PC for sale, comes with 7" touch screen, gps receiver and dvd 25 database queries in 0.0111480 seconds