corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cheapest printing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cheapest printing
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
25th Nov 05 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to run off about 100 black n white 7page documents, all the same. Would it work out cheaper to photocopy them at 2p per page, or to print them out myself at home on a standard inkjet? Thanks.
vibrio
Banned

25th Nov 05 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

photo copy of use works printer lol
Cosmo

25th Nov 05 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would probably come out to roughly the same, depending on the cost of your ink cartridges.

Damn easier to print them off at home than photocopying them all aswell!
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
25th Nov 05 at 23:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you need them bound at all? 700 loose sheets is a nightmare. All printing/photocopying companies should be able to staple while they're copying at least. Far easier than photocopying 100 page 1s, 100 page 2s etc. then making 100 books. Pain in the ass.

Most unis have a local print shop nearby, you tried those?
koolkorsa

26th Nov 05 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers, yer I'll need them stapling. So you guys think photocopying will work out cheaper than ink cartridge?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
26th Nov 05 at 00:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most definately, and the results from a properly printed thing will be far superior, I can send my big printing jobs off in work to our AVA department who can make coloured card covers etc., and they come back as a neat pile in a box, not loads of random bits of paper, ink running low half way through etc. I wouldn't even consider not paying someone.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cheapest printing 23 database queries in 0.0113699 seconds