corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tensioners update PICS of bracket **PICS)Quick Q PAGE 3

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tensioners update PICS of bracket **PICS)Quick Q PAGE 3
Siberia

User status: Offline
30th Nov 05 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yop!
Rob B

30th Nov 05 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, Ok then well fingers crossed theyll fit and ill be mobile again tomorrow yayyyy, im gonna right up a guide i think of all the bits you need to convert a 1.2 16v to a 1.6 16v
Siberia

30th Nov 05 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was gonna do that when i was doing my conversion but there was so much shit to be done that i soon forgot about it
Rob B

30th Nov 05 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How close should the tensioner sit to the drive belt ?not got it on yet just curious cause it looks like it needs to sit right near the lower pulley to tension it properly... as for the mount it all seems to fit on fine but there is a bit of metal in the way that needs hammering out so gotta get the alternator off

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll