corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Ignition stuck on

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ignition stuck on
M1tt

User status: Offline
8th Dec 05 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey woundered if any1 cud help me with this problem, basically my ignition is stuck on i can turn the car off and the ignition stays on, also the same applies when the engine is running i cant turn it it off without stalling it. woudnered if any1 has had the same problem, i have have a 1.2 corsa b ls model.
YT

8th Dec 05 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this problem when i brought my corsa last week, if i had my lights on the engine wouldn't turn off. I got my mate to take a look at it and the previous owner had wire the sterio in wrong since it wired it up propley its been fine
m1ke

8th Dec 05 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we had one in at work, which same problem happend and the starter motor got stuck on, and drove from chelt to tewkes (10 miles) and when he got there found out he had no wireing loom left, lol
so i would get it sorted soon

New Poll