corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » junction box fuses

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author junction box fuses
snottysnowy1

User status: Offline
   9th Dec 05 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have problems with my speedo at the minute and have replaced the sensor and sender unit and checked all the fuses. I was wondering how many fuses should be in the junction box (fuse box in bulk head)of a 1.6 16v as i only have one in there and just need to see if this could be the problem as i have tried evreything.
snottysnowy1

User status: Offline
12th Dec 05 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

New Poll