corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C Skirts, Arches and Facelift Rear Bumper

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Skirts, Arches and Facelift Rear Bumper
Rob H

User status: Offline
28th Dec 05 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just guaging interest really, gonna be totaly honest and see if there worth anything.

M3 Reiger Style sideskirts (Fibreglass Ebay copy) In Ultra Blue. Bought these for about £50 i think it was, but have ha dloads of work done to them to make them fit the car how i wanted them. Basically the tops have been shaved slightly, and the skirts have been fitted backwards to pick up the swadge/crease in the door. The skirts are mounted onto the standard SXi/SRi Plastic skirts, hence they really are a piece of piss to fit if youve got standard skirts, and you dont need to start drilling holes in the body work. The gap between the fibreglass and standard skirt is filled with expanding foam to give them a bit more strength. They also sit away from the body,and hence wont take the paint of the side of the car. A rubber strip covers the slight gap, and makes them look proffesional IMO.

The finish and colour match on them is top notch. Only problem with them is that after being on for a while the paint has started to chip on the leading edge inside the arch. I can sort this out easily though with some extra paint i've got left over from when I sprayed them.

Want about £100 for these. Yes it costs less than that to get the standard fibreglass ones, but to get the smae amount of work put into them as ive done, then sprayed would cost a fortune!

2 front arches in Ultra Blue. standard Arches, "bobbling" removed, plastic primed, primed, sprayed and laquered. Perfect condiiton and finish.

Gotta be worth £50?

Facelift rear arches and Rear bumper.

Paints cracked on one of the arches, perfect on the other. rear bumper is a bit sketchy, but easily flatted and re-sprayed.

Offers around £60

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C Skirts, Arches and Facelift Rear Bumper 25 database queries in 0.0071239 seconds