corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Going to Look at an Astra Mkiii Gsi tomorrow!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Going to Look at an Astra Mkiii Gsi tomorrow!
Corsalad87

User status: Offline
   27th Dec 05 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A 2 hour Drive down so i hope its worth it! ill keep ya posted if i purchase it!
Krammy

27th Dec 05 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woo Hooo! coolio mate

If you do decide to break your 1....inform me!

[Edited on 27-12-2005 by Krammy]
Lynny

28th Dec 05 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

then krammy will be the only one with a corsa at our corsa meets

[Edited on 28-12-2005 by lynny_sxi]
martin2k5

28th Dec 05 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao soo true, myns going soon too
Corsalad87

28th Dec 05 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well ive just got back from 6 hour journey without the Astra! Great car on the outside condition wise etc, but Mechanically and internally fucked. Drove it with uncle in etc n gearbox had gone totally gone , Chassis legs gone , brake pipes knackered , idle pulley bearings fucked , water leak + No service history since 02 ((( However the lad told me it had full service history etc and drove mint. Although after a 3 hour drive we got there and his first words to me were that the gearbox is jumping!? i was like ya wht! UTTER CUNT !! But driving one even though it was semi dead has definatley made my mind up that i want the Astra Gsi rather than Corsa Gsi!

[Edited on 28-12-2005 by corsaboy87]
Rebrabuk

28th Dec 05 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the downside to travelling miles to see a car i guess, but good that you resisted the temptation to buy it when it's fcuked..
Corsalad87

28th Dec 05 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rebrabuk
Thats the downside to travelling miles to see a car i guess, but good that you resisted the temptation to buy it when it's fcuked..

Took me uncle who owns a garage and to be honest without him i would of bought it so 24 cans for him me thinks! im going to keep my eye out for localish ones ie 60 miles! But Definatley the 2.0 Mkiii Gsi is for me!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Going to Look at an Astra Mkiii Gsi tomorrow! 24 database queries in 0.0135391 seconds