corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Network card problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Network card problem
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jan 06 at 08:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have just formatted my laptop as it had some infestation or other. now when i installed my network card (belkin wireless 54g item) my laptop did a wee flashed a blue screen and stopped working (rebooted) now i had it all working last night but this morning it wouldnt boot up, so i removed the network card and all is fine, i guess this means the network card is bad? or the dirvers? i have removed the drivers and it seems to be working well..... is this a common problem?
Bart

User status: Offline
11th Jan 06 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you computer is clean of the network drivers, pop the CD in, install all the gumff on the CD. shut down the PC, pop the network card in and reboot.

ITs better to install the CD before you put the card in.

New Poll