corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » renault clio oasis 1.2 £600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author renault clio oasis 1.2 £600
dansaxo123

User status: Offline
10th Jan 06 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHITE RENAULT CLIO 1.2 OASIS FOR SALE HERE PEEPS.1994 MODEL.12 MONTHS MOT. done 94000 miles JUST HAD £400 SPENT ON DOING IT UP. 15 INCH ALLOY WHEELS, RED INDUCTION KIT. SPORT SEAT COVERS, 6X9 PIONEER SPEAKERS ON THE PARCEL SHELF AND 2 NEW PIONEER TWEETERS IN THE FRONT,ALUMINIUM GEAR KNOB AND ALUMINIUM SPARCO PEDALS..BROUGHT THE CAR 3 MONTHS AGO TO DO UP AND SELL.DRIVES VERY WELL,SELLING SO I CAN BUY ANOTHER CAR TO DO UP. IF INTERESTED CALL 07811482245 OR GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND IL SEND YOU THE PICTURES. LOCATED IN STOKE ON TRENT.
shane_o

10th Jan 06 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics?
Ally

11th Jan 06 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a green one of these

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » renault clio oasis 1.2 £600 25 database queries in 0.4220140 seconds