corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » NEXT MEET..... NORTHAMPTON.... FEB???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEXT MEET..... NORTHAMPTON.... FEB???
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Jan 06 at 08:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, now i know we had a meet up in lincon, which was rather a nice turn out sadly more down to shoey ringing up his pals with v6's! but never the less was a good day! so how about a meet in northampton? the toby carvery in northampton on the a45, im thinking the one at the queen elenor? so not far from the m1..... dates? times? numbers? any organiers want to sort this? top it?
Reedy

31st Jan 06 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think this is suttons area. Actually where is he? not seen him in ages. Never online
schoey

31st Jan 06 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The plan was origionally for sutton to orgainise this, because i dont know Northamton way very well, i did email him last week to remind him and he has informed me it is in hand.

Topped anyway. I was thinking the first sunday in feb but thats a bit soon now, so maybe a week on sunday?
broster
Premium Member

31st Jan 06 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the pub i am suggesting has vxlscc meet up there so need to make sure it wont conflict.... ill find out the date ofthat and then have the cs meet the week after? a sunday then, maybe the last one in feb?
corsa120

31st Jan 06 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kool hopefully ill be driving again, rear is stripped now and carpeted lovely and fittin buckets as we speak so hopefully all my jobs are done
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Feb 06 at 23:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the VXSCC meets are the third sunday of the month IIRC

i will double check

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » NEXT MEET..... NORTHAMPTON.... FEB??? 24 database queries in 0.0149181 seconds