corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Change std seat to Sport seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Change std seat to Sport seats
johnny27

User status: Offline
9th Feb 06 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone give me a bit of info please. I have an early corsa. Am changing the interior to a corsa sport / sxi seats. Got the front seats and door cards replaced. Prob is the rear seats, my old type is the one peice rear vertical seat, and the new one is a 60/40 split. The catch on the rear of the new seats is different, my old one is like a ball type, and the new one requires the type with the bracket/bar entering the rear of the seat. Can i take this bracket/bar from a scrap car and bolt it on to the rear metal the bit above the arch? Is it hard to line up or will i have to bore any holes? Is there anyother handy way of mounting this seat. Cheers
C6DSY

9th Feb 06 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same problem when i changed mine! You can take parts from car at scrappy but make sure you dont loose the nut from inside arch area it is mounted on a plate. it is easy to line up just leave it slightly loose get seat to click in to it them pull seat forward then tighten it fully!

Good luck
johnny27

10th Feb 06 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for that mate.

New Poll