corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear arches

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear arches
jaygsi

User status: Offline
17th Feb 06 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had some 17" crusader alloys on my corsa, then i had it lowered 30mm all round on spax suspention, 17's where to big then so replaced them with some 15" wolffrace twin blades

thinking i would need to do nothing else, but not evey time i have another person in the car you can hear it scraping, i've found the the edge of the arche is scraping down the wall of the tyre

if the tyre was abit thinner it would be ok, any suguestions was think of sanding the arche abit, anyone else had this problem?
CoastalCorsa

User status: Offline
17th Feb 06 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it may not be as straight forwards as sanding your arches

1 is the wheel the right offset is it close to et 49
2 are your arches currently secured by the std plastic nuts as these scrub on the tyres
if it is your plastic arches which are catching i would say your wheels are the wrong et

New Poll