corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mint Astra Gte 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mint Astra Gte 16v
Bulitt

User status: Offline
19th Feb 06 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, major clear out underway here so all my cars and bits and bobs are being sold off.

My astra gte will be finished and roadworthy by the end of this week, after recently undergoing a conversion to 16v redtop power.

The car is in mint condition and inspections are welcome and reccomended. Plate will sell with the car also.

Car has like new speedline alessio 2s going on it and the engine has been rebuilt and looks just like new.

This car is a one off and i would be very surprised if there is a cleaner 16v in this standard condition. I can provide plenty more pics of the car and more information if needed.

Add me to msn or email superscope@hotmail.co.uk if you would like a chat about the car.

Please no tyre kickers or timewasters!

Cheers!

jamesvalver

21st Feb 06 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

starting price?
deanmcreynolds26

21st Feb 06 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks lovely Zak,

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mint Astra Gte 16v 25 database queries in 0.0115321 seconds