corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Remus centre sections

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remus centre sections
corsa12v

User status: Offline
25th Feb 06 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do n e 1 on here av a remus straight thru centre section are they n e good and whats da sound like on them? cheers
Corsa E-Tec

25th Feb 06 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a sebring one and it was a nice deeb rumble and then rasps towards the end of the rev range but that was with a sebring back box.
corsa12v

25th Feb 06 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wots tha price like on them mate and wer did you buy it frm i ad a sebring 6x4 on my old corsa sounded great
Bullet Proof SRi

25th Feb 06 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the remus centre sections are supplied by sebring so i was told, so they are the same

New Poll