corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mint fiesta rs turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mint fiesta rs turbo
wilsie

User status: Offline
5th Mar 06 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im putting my sliver fiesta rs turbo up for sale. J REG 31/03/1992 it was made. Milage is 64831
The car is in north finchley north london

full mods that have been are:

195 superchip, beige injectors, pace intercooler, k+n, dump valve, full set of 15 inch dimond cut alloy wheels, clifford 600 alarm system with certificate, fully adjustible koni shocks and springs all round, full stainless steel exhaust system, front headlight protectors (ford ones), boost gauge and water temp gauge, dimma show cage with fire extingusher, smoked rear lights, recaro interior in very good condtion, cd player with front components. Also have a cam belt ready to go when its due at 72k.
The engine has been chromed on most parts and blue samco hoses have been used where possible see in the pic. its running at 15 psi.
New front brakes 2 months ogo as well.

The car has been HIP'd with certificate to prove its clear.
Car has a full 12 months m.o.t runs out on the feb 26 2007, also have m.o.t's from 1998 till now.

Got full service history manily from fords and has had oil changes regualy every 3k miles. dosent blow out any smoke, use oil, water nothing.

Car was also tuned up by P.S.T last year with printouts of bhp ect...

Log book is present as well. im the 5th owner last 2 owners have been 2 of my friends so i know that the car has been looked after.
2 bad points are a bit of rust on the front bonnet by the lip hardly noticeable and a key mark car on the bonnet a rear quater pannel hardly noticeable again beacues the cars sliver otherwise its complety MINT.

Now for the price £3500 ono please no silly offers as they will be ignored any one wanting to own a rear sliver frst in mint condtion this is your chance
pm me or email wilson7l@aol.com
tel no 07756184918 sean

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mint fiesta rs turbo 25 database queries in 0.0103080 seconds