corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help me get it right

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help me get it right
rick75

User status: Offline
   12th Mar 06 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope i put this in the right place if no sorry

just installed my final part of my install those being my Infinity Reference 5010cs, ok i need a bit of help to setting up my gear ok heres the low down of what i have installed in my corsa b 5dr.

alpine cda-9847r h/u

Infinity Reference 5010cs( in standard door location tweeters above in door card)

blunkpuat gta special 750w amp

jbl GT4-10 (10in) 1000watt peak (don't know rms of it any ideas??) this has been bridged

Now i know the sub is defo got be low pass
then on the amp for sub it has 0db 6db and i think 12db at moment its on 0db

my front comps should they be on high or flat pass? and again the db are the same 0db 6db ect
all the gains are half way dont know where abouts they should be?

then theres the h/u whats the best setup for that i am struggling to get the sounding right so if somebody who has this h/u and amp that would be good

i am still learning and all the help from you lot will help i ahve tried setting up this morning and i am really confused to what sounds right and what setting s should be set again many thanks for your help
mikeySR

User status: Offline
12th Mar 06 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the 0,6 and 12 db are boost levels, leave them at 0 because they can add a little distortion to the sound. I would run the fronts on flat-pass, as I like to hear a little bass from the front of the car, but thats up to how you prefer it really. The gain should be set to match the signal voltage from the head unit, or set the required volume on the head, and adjust the gains until you have the least distortion.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help me get it right 24 database queries in 0.0098488 seconds