corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap flying machine!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap flying machine!
cavmad

User status: Offline
16th Mar 06 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Volvo 940SE 2.0 automatic turbo (petrol) saloon. `J` reg, has approximately 5 months tax and MOT remaining. Seriously quick car yet pretty good on juice with it. Electric (f) windows, electric sunroof, electric mirrors, heated seats and a belting heater-like a blast furnace inside! Side impact protection bars and all usual Volvo safety features.
I`ve been running round in it the last few weeks and it`s an absolute dream to drive. I`ve not had it flat out or hammered it but I`ve made complete mugs out of a few BMW drivers plus a Golf GTi and a few other cars too.
A big, easy to drive comfortable car that won`t disappoint. Done a few miles but only about 1/3rd of the mileage of what these cars are capable of without trouble.
I`ll be sorry to see it go, been a lot of fun and I can honestly say it drives like a month old car.
£375 ono, first genuine person to see/drive it will buy it.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap flying machine! 25 database queries in 0.0079420 seconds