corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Smoothed, Audi Aluminum Silver Dash Parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoothed, Audi Aluminum Silver Dash Parts
Rus

User status: Offline
25th Mar 06 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are all sanded down and smooth! Sprayed in Audi Aluminum Silver which has a slight sparkle which is nice. Laquared too

I made a tutorial on these so progress pictures are here > http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=221181

Reason for sale is that i fancy putting my interior parts back to standard

None of the parts are flaking, other than the right hand side vent which i got a bit happy happy with and broke the vent aswell as chipping a bit of paint off at the time. Hasn't got any worse though.

i've only got half the parts in these pictures because the other half is still in my car, but i'm collecting the other parts early next week

I'm not after alot but postage will be about £5 because there quite a big package all together.

So £15 delievered please

[Edited on 25-03-2006 by Rus]
Rus

25th Mar 06 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and i will post pictures up of the other parts as soon as there out the car
Rus

25th Mar 06 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold!
up4it19

25th Mar 06 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paid mate

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Smoothed, Audi Aluminum Silver Dash Parts 25 database queries in 0.0089781 seconds