corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Few pics with the new cam

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few pics with the new cam
Gaz

User status: Offline
25th Mar 06 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya guys,

Got the Funepix S5600. Havent the foggest what half of it means yet, but im trying to learn bit by bit!

Few pics for now (using auto mode at the minute so there half decent)
NONE of the images have been through PS

Now some random images from my travels

(this pic was on full zoom - i was very impressed)

really am enjoying using this camera, just need to learn more about the fetures... id like to pick up a cheapish stand for it as the camera is really fussy if you shake a touch when taking the pic's but never mind

Big thanks to Adam_B fr the advice and a big thanks to Nismo for the link to the camera deals

[Edited on 25-03-2006 by Gaz]
vibrio
Banned

25th Mar 06 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can pic up a tripod for under £20. also I recomend you get a circular poloariser for car shots. once you understand more about position and light you'll be amazed at how quickly you learn and how your pics get better.
Gaz

25th Mar 06 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
also I recomend you get a circular poloariser for car shots. once you understand more about position and light you'll be amazed at how quickly you learn and how your pics get better.

explain further?

i understand that for otimum pictures of cars it should mainly be taken early morning or sundown.... and i understand that the light should be from behind you but with out your shadow, but trying to take pictures of this coulr'd car is hard, Adam_B said it was abit odd...
vibrio
Banned

25th Mar 06 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CP increase contrast and remove refections from planes of light. down side is they also reduce light hitting the sensor so it reduses your shutter speed.
Gaz

25th Mar 06 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh i see,

i have only messed with the shutter speed once, to take this pic, - the guy was wiggling his face really fast so i could try and capture he's cheeks like there where in a G tunnel
Pluse as you can see its in the dark tooo
Cybermonkey

26th Mar 06 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
ahh i see,

i have only messed with the shutter speed once, to take this pic, - the guy was wiggling his face really fast so i could try and capture he's cheeks like there where in a G tunnel
Pluse as you can see its in the dark tooo

Men In Black

Scotty_B

26th Mar 06 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Few pics with the new cam 24 database queries in 0.0110850 seconds