corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » carbon fibre engine covers for use with mantzel or throttle bodies

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author carbon fibre engine covers for use with mantzel or throttle bodies
ckallis500

User status: Offline
7th Apr 06 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had 4 carbon fibre engine covers made up, more can be made if needed, they are like the normal engine cover but without the big cut out for the inlet manifold, so can only be used with throttle bodies or a mantzel.
i bouhgt my one for over £100, they are around £200 to buy from the likes of regal... these are very very rare to get hold of. never seen them myself on ebay or anywhere except for the one i bought. looking for around £80 inc postage.... brand new just been made. please pm me in you want any more info ect ect

ckallis500

7th Apr 06 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

open to offers on these, they are very rare, and dont come up very often at all!!!
M6RKK

7th Apr 06 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u can get the ordinary ones i'd be intreseted
RobHayes

7th Apr 06 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M6RKK
if u can get the ordinary ones i'd be intreseted

i have an ordinary one which i would swap for one of these ones if you'd be interested in that?
ckallis500

8th Apr 06 at 03:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate would not swap sorry, yes i will be making some ordinary ones aswell just thought i would do these ones first as they are alot rarer... i can get pretty much anything made up in carbon... main things at the moment are these engine covers the ordinary ones, and were working on some full (top/bottom halfs) carbon door cards... and more, just let me know what stuff you want and if there is enough interest in perticular things then i will get some made up.... the £80 price above is a guide price, make me an offer and i'll probably accept... cheers chris
Born_corsa02

8th Apr 06 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any idea how much a cambelt cover for an x14xe would be and if it'd be possible to make one
RobHayes

8th Apr 06 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Born_corsa02
Any idea how much a cambelt cover for an x14xe would be and if it'd be possible to make one

i would also like a price for a cambelt cover for a 1400/1600 16v engine, i have a spare one as well if required for moulding? also, a price for front interior panels (front doorcards - just the upper section, and also the rear quarter trim panels) would be nice. again i could possibly get hold of some for moulding if need be.

further note, i was referring to the chap asking about a standard cover, which i have and would swap with him if he bought one of these ones
Black Mamba

17th Apr 06 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd like a cambelt cover also, how are things progressin on the door cards aswell. cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » carbon fibre engine covers for use with mantzel or throttle bodies 25 database queries in 0.0094659 seconds