corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Impreza WRX with P1 front end

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Impreza WRX with P1 front end
Darzz

User status: Offline
17th Apr 06 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got for sale my 1993 Impreza WRX. In February of this year, i bought all the front end stuff i needed to convert it to a 99-00 front end. I got

-P1 Front bumper (Genuine Subaru Part)
- P1 Spot lights with surrounds (Genuine Subaru part)
-Crystal headlights off of a P1 (genuine Subaru parts)
-99-00 Grill (genuine Subaru part.)

The only thing this car needs is the bonnet, as the one i recieved was damaged in delivery!

It also has a P1 rear spoiler, Sti rear lights, HKS Exhaust, HKS or Turbo smart BOV, 18" Technomagnesio alloys, Window tints, turbo timer.

The car was imported in September(ish) 2004 (all shipping/import documents still here) by one of my friends and i have owned it since then. It has got previous history (handy if you can read japanese ) and all history since being in the UK.

It was MOT'd in February of this year, failing only on minor things suxh as a bulb and the exhaust was corroded but has since been replaced with the new HKS one. It will recieve a major service before the new buyer collects, timing belt, filters etc. The car runs great, clutch is good and was rolling roaded at 260bhp. Also has road tax.

It is black, and has approx 89k miles on it.

I am looking for sensible offers, been offered £3800 as i have recently spent out a lot of money on this car, but since i just got a company car, i am going to sell it and get my g/f a car, so p/x offers are also welcome.

You can email darz1984@hotmail.com or call 07702483403

More pics are available on request.

[Edited on 17-04-2006 by Darzz]

[Edited on 17-04-2006 by Darzz]
Darzz

User status: Offline
19th Apr 06 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Impreza WRX with P1 front end 25 database queries in 0.0084789 seconds