corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bulbs have gone in my gsi fogs!! where can I buy replacements!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bulbs have gone in my gsi fogs!! where can I buy replacements!!
corsaaa_16v

User status: Offline
26th Apr 06 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need some bulbs to replace the dead bulbs in the fogs of my corsa gsi front bumper!!

what shall i be looking for, where can i get them from, and how much are they worth!?

cheers
CoastalCorsa

26th Apr 06 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are about 4 quid from halfords or around 2 quid from motor factors cos they are halogen
corsaaa_16v

26th Apr 06 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what type are they!? h3!?

do i need some special ones, or can i just go into halfradus and say i want some bubls for my fog lights in my corsa, and theyl know which ones i want!?
Adam-D

26th Apr 06 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go into halfords and say you need fog light bulb's for a corsa gsi 95 reg and they will show you the ones you need

[Edited on 26-04-2006 by Adam-D]

New Poll