corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breakin Corsa GSi,Loads of stuff to go and alloys etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breakin Corsa GSi,Loads of stuff to go and alloys etc
nigelnetzb

User status: Offline
6th May 06 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
I'm braking a corsa GSi L reg in caribic blue, all parts have done 45k (i also have another x16xe engine done 90k-needs new piston rings)

All parts off the engine have done 45k- alternator, starter, loom, ecu, abs ecu, cooling system etc etc

I also have a set of 35mm Kayaba (KYB) ultra sr lowering springs and shocks(rear are gas-a-just), done around 3k total.

I have a full set of 15" TSW venoms all tyred (2 legal, 2 bald tyres)
A full set of 14" Momo's which are 5 spoke racing style ones (all with legal tyres)

**i do not have the gsi sideskirts,front bumper or wheel arches**
I do have all other body panels, doors, elec mirrors, windows, remote central locking and rear bumper however.

Email me at Sittingidol@hotmail.com if you want me to email pics and give prices/info.

Cheers
Nige

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breakin Corsa GSi,Loads of stuff to go and alloys etc 25 database queries in 0.0444500 seconds