corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » hot wheels hot tunerz

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hot wheels hot tunerz
p.whitehouse

User status: Offline
7th May 06 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got 18 of these cars supposed to be rare collection i don,t honestly now,these are slightly bigger than the usual cars and come modded with big whees and exhausts brought off eya a few months ago from bullet proof sri my son as never bothered with them so up for sale £50 the lot i have honda civic,toyota supra,2 chevy s10,2 focus rs,dodge viper gts.2 cadi escalade, hummer h2, 2 scubbys,viper gts,honda civic si, skyline, mitsu evo, ferrari 360 gt, toyota supra. pics of some can be seen on www.hotwheels.com thanx

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » hot wheels hot tunerz 25 database queries in 0.4056981 seconds