corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wanting a Saxo?!?!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wanting a Saxo?!?!
Sooty
Banned

User status: Offline
18th May 06 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi boy
quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
ive just bougth a VTS

technically, although you've not given me any ££ yet

ive just gone from a saxo vts to a clio 182, the saxo is an ace car, very quick in std trim, its very light and precise to drive, the bigger alloys help the handling ever so slightly and imo improve the car's appearance over the pug!

IMO the pug is starting to get like the vts now in terms of image as the prices have come down more n more people are buying them and they're becoming more common!

if i were you id be leaving the pug/saxo family and trying to get hold of a phase 1 clio 172 for £4k

your 182 sent the shits up me !
Johnyboy18

18th May 06 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quiksilvers are just silver, dont have leather, or rear headrests though. harder to tell the difference with the saxo's
sxi boy

18th May 06 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sxi boy
quote:
ive just bougth a VTS

technically, although you've not given me any ££ yet

ive just gone from a saxo vts to a clio 182, the saxo is an ace car, very quick in std trim, its very light and precise to drive, the bigger alloys help the handling ever so slightly and imo improve the car's appearance over the pug!

IMO the pug is starting to get like the vts now in terms of image as the prices have come down more n more people are buying them and they're becoming more common!

if i were you id be leaving the pug/saxo family and trying to get hold of a phase 1 clio 172 for £4k

your 182 sent the shits up me !

yeh i noticed
Sooty
Banned

18th May 06 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mad cunt lol!!
sxi boy

quote:
Originally posted by Johnyboy18
quiksilvers are just silver, dont have leather, or rear headrests though. harder to tell the difference with the saxo's

my m8s got a quicky with gti alloys and spoiler, pretty hard to tell it apart from a real gti.

but to the trained eye you can always tell them apart
sxi boy

quote:
mad cunt lol!!

i love that road
Carl

18th May 06 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

give me a 106 gti anyday before the vts. gti's look immense, loads nice than vts's imo
ARD1

18th May 06 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only 106 gti i would have would be a yellow one with carbon roof, bonnet, tailgate that was in Performance gti mag.
As for the vts i love mine had two now.
its maurites blue with anthracite vts alloys,40mm drop and leather interior, great every day car, and ran a 14.8 at the weekend on sat, and still gives me 300miles to £36.
The only reason you should change is for the looks thought as performance they are the same.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wanting a Saxo?!?! 23 database queries in 0.0822620 seconds