corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » control panel bulbs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author control panel bulbs
KIFF

User status: Offline
24th May 06 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i know that there is a page on how to replace the bulbs in the heater control panel, but it doesnt cover everything. i replaced the two bulbs behind the dials but after puttin everything back the central bulb behin the rear heater swith went. ive taken everything apart again and taken the swith unit apart. the buld has blown, but it isnt a wedge fitment bulb, it is soldered in. anyone got any ideas what type of bulb i need to replace this with.

1999 t reg corsa by the way

cheers Kiff
Rob_Corsa

24th May 06 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had job and a half trying to source one of these and in the end I just used something similar(12v) and soldered that in.

Looks as youd expect it to.
KIFF

25th May 06 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers. i managed to do it. couldnt get a bulb the right diameter, only had a 5mm i think the one in there is a 4. managed to solder it in though and now finally have all my lights working. did some other stuff that needed doing as well. My drivers side door handle cover wasnt clipping in right, managed to bodge that as well by melting the plastic clip back into shape using a soldering iron.

New Poll