corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » black team dynamic raing wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black team dynamic raing wheels
ando

User status: Offline
26th May 06 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mint condition team dynamic racing wheels set of five, all with tyres and two spare brand new tyres, 195/45/r15/82H (130mph)
on my gsi for 1week, but sold me gsi and took me wheels of to replace with standards so totally genuine sale, looking for about £500 for them, bargin price, £1000 in halfors,demon tweeks not even inc tyres, bargin, buyer would have to arange pick up or deliverly, can meet if in the nw.
pictures on my garage 'ando'

[Edited on 26-05-2006 by ando]
chapcorsa

27th May 06 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

25% off at halfords atm mate. less than 430 brand new for a set of four 15" with tyres fitted and balanced. nowhere near £1000 i'm sorry to say mate especially not when the wheels only are around £90 each if your lucky.
skell

27th May 06 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well you fucked that sale for him didnt you

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » black team dynamic raing wheels 25 database queries in 0.0093601 seconds