corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Richbrook 'Spinning' Anti-theft Valve Caps

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Richbrook 'Spinning' Anti-theft Valve Caps
welling boy

User status: Offline
29th May 06 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Richbrook 'Spinning' Anti-theft Valve Caps http://www.soundsandperformance.co.uk/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=310007&categoryID=250 are what i'm looking for maybe

Fed up with little sh!t bags stealing mine! but also don't really wanna pay £12 if they're no good, might just buy 20 standard decent looking ones for similar price..

anyone got any or any ideas?

Thanks,

Jamie
Teknologikal

30th May 06 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got them because I had a mad cnut of a neighbour who kept letting my tyres down.

There's 2 types, I have the circular key with an offset pin as shown in your pic. The other type comes with a little screwdriver looking tool, don't bother. Go for the ones I got (in your pic); get them from Motor World for £13ish. Highly recommended.

EDIT: Put it this way, the first key I had had a thread so you could screw the key off the keyring and like a proper numbnuts I lost it (looks like the key in the pic, the black bit is where it screws off)....couldn't get the caps off Richbrook sent me a new key solid with no thread. Whatever you do, if you get the key shown in the picture you've provided, don't lose it FFS Try a bit of superglue in the thread and screw it back on as hard as you can would be a good tip.

[Edited on 30-05-2006 by Teknologikal]
Dione J

30th May 06 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got them, they are worth every penny

Also you can get them on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Corsa-Astra-Spinning-Valve-Caps-VCSL000SP_W0QQitemZ8069680974QQcategoryZ52639QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
welling boy

30th May 06 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah thanks alot guys!

i bought a couple of sets for £5 / £6 nice shiney silver ones, but every time i come back 2 or all were missing :@

thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Richbrook 'Spinning' Anti-theft Valve Caps 25 database queries in 0.0094962 seconds