corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mounts...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mounts...
chrisarmes

User status: Offline
6th Jun 06 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am buying a mtech fitting kit off one of the guys on here, hus car is a 1,4 16v sri non pas, and mine a 1,2 8v spi non pas. and i have been told it will fit.

but i just wondered if someone could explain why on ebay there are some mounts that say "for the corsa 16v" what differnce does it make??
CoastalCorsa

6th Jun 06 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are two types of chassis on the corsa B there are 16v chassis and 8v chassis

you will require Mtech fitting kit "A" or "1"

if you dont think its the right kit then send a u2u to rallyman off here as he sells brand new mounts for a fraction of the costs an they are exactly the same as mtech
chrisarmes

7th Jun 06 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so if his car is a 16v, will it definatly not fit my 8v then?

New Poll