corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » RR day date

Poll: RR day date
  10th June
  17th June
  24th June

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RR day date
Reedy

User status: Offline
15th May 06 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
Ill come you east mid's bums

You coming in that thing you call a car? Hey you will be able to see what power your kicking out now then
Mase
Premium Member

16th May 06 at 19:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i might come an see what my beast of a 1.4 puts out, depends on work an that.

Mase
andybill

16th May 06 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id come for the day but dont know if itll be worth stickin my 1.0 12v on the rollers
Reedy

16th May 06 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its entirely up to you if you want to put it on the rollers. Hey even do it for a laugh. Also can show if your car is over fueling and what not.

I would recommend atleast coming just to watch as thats free and will be good friendly banter on the go.
Reedy

7th Jun 06 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like this is off as none of the organisers havent sorted out with jamsport

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » RR day date 25 database queries in 0.0100031 seconds