corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » WIZARD OF NOS KIT FOR SALE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author WIZARD OF NOS KIT FOR SALE
darthcrab

User status: Offline
10th Jun 06 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im never going to fit it, I cant be arsed really, i have all the parts I believe (I say this as I didnt buy it new and I was told it has all the bits)
100bhp, pressure gauge, not sure how big the bottles are in lbs, but there pretty big, obviously there is two of them, I think extra bottles cost £100ish, its got purge to.
not sure what its worth, ill say £400 as thats what ebay is selling ones with just 1 bottle, but make a tasty offer, always open, even a p.x or swap for something
thankx
pic of bottles
valverguy

10th Jun 06 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will it fit any car? even a 1.28v would be a bit of a laugh!
darthcrab

10th Jun 06 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spose so mate, you can get different injectors as 100 may be alot, but if its for a laugh then stick it on summing else or sell it, no worries
darthcrab

11th Jun 06 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » WIZARD OF NOS KIT FOR SALE 25 database queries in 0.2745960 seconds