corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » spraying alloys....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spraying alloys....
conor62

User status: Offline
12th Jun 06 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the 3 spoke sport alloys on my corsa but im thinkin about spraying them white only problem is the centre caps where the badge is chrome.... is there anyway the badge can be removed then replaced?
kermit

12th Jun 06 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take off the cap, look behind it. if there is wee studs to hold it on it should be easy enuff to take it off, if not mask over it.,
Will_Sport

12th Jun 06 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on my tigra rims it came off, masked round it and a bit of blue tack as well lol.

is it really worth doing this on 14" rims. i'd try and find some corsa C sxi 15" or tigra 15" / softstarts etc etc before spraying, won't cost a great deal and you'll get a mahoosive load more grip out the 195 tyres than 165 (as i found)

New Poll