corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x14xe/x16xe/x16xel/c16xe piper bp270 fast road cams

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x14xe/x16xe/x16xel/c16xe piper bp270 fast road cams
ckallis500

User status: Offline
14th May 06 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am selling my piper bp270 fast road cams, they run with standard managment, and hyd lifter, just a simple swap of the cams. when used with an adjustable fuel pressure regulator these will pass an mot emissions test fine... i beleive aprox 8-10bhp increas on a standard engine. very good condition have had at most 5k miles on them. i have seen similar cams from diffarent makes sell on ebay for between £196 and £255 so please mak me an offer.
. these came off my 140bhp c16xe which was only running these cams, a custom mantzel style inlet and an exhaust system (cat was still fitted and valve stem seals gone so burning oil...)

they are packaged up ready to be sent. please u2u me if interested.

i will be selling my custom inlet soon aswell, by far alot better and less restrictive design than any mantzel or dbilas inlet.

[Edited on 17-05-2006 by ckallis500]
ckallis500

17th May 06 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
ckallis500

17th May 06 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now on ebay so please look if interested http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
DaNnY_LaD

17th May 06 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much then mate Including postage its for my 1.4 16v sport...What sort of gain am i lookin at...
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

17th May 06 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaNnY_LaD
How much then mate Including postage its for my 1.4 16v sport...What sort of gain am i lookin at...

just cams maybe 4-5 bhp if ur lucky. need verniers to dial them in and a re-map to get the fuelling and timing spot on for any real gains.
ckallis500

17th May 06 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ppl have diffarent opinions but piper claim a 10bhp increase on a standard engine with no other mods... and still pass mot emissions testing.my c16xe made good power (138.6bhp) with just mantzel style manifold, exhaust and these cams... cant say an exact power gain, but i could certainly feel the diffarence...
Black Mamba

19th May 06 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why did you get rid of them? and why did your stem seals go? mine are goin sop i figured i'd stick some cams in at the same time?
ckallis500

19th May 06 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate, i bought the engine from a lad in southhampton, stem seals were allready gone so i got it cheap... uses quite abit of oil lol. put my engine back to standard as i have a new corsa shell, which i am seam welding and have a big rollcage to go in it. so need the money to prepare that really...
Jas

13th Jun 06 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

x16xel do are you 100% certain they fit?
ckallis500

13th Jun 06 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there sold mate..

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x14xe/x16xe/x16xel/c16xe piper bp270 fast road cams 25 database queries in 0.0113671 seconds