corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Donny South, Autoglym Best in the South Competition

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Donny South, Autoglym Best in the South Competition
Auto-Media

User status: Offline
16th Jun 06 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A new standard in modifying has been set. The 2006 Best in Britain Donny Show winner, a stunning Mini from "oop North".

Do you have a car to meet the challenge? Have you built or are building an innovative, trend setting, modified motor? Donny Show and Autoglym are looking for the cars to enter the Best in the South competition at Donny South, 13th August 2006, North Weald Airfield, Essex.

To enter your car in the selection process please send an email to info@auto-media.co.uk with details of the car, including tech spec and photos. The entries must be in by the 7 July 2006 and Auto-Media will be putting forward ALL entered cars to a panel of judges from the Donnyshow Crew, who will make the decision on which cars are to be selected as finalists.

If you have any questions about the competition please contact info@auto-media.co.uk. For all other enquiries please contact info@donnyshow.co.uk.

Regards, Pippa
Auto-Media
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

16th Jun 06 at 19:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you watching big brother?
CorsAsh

16th Jun 06 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you my big brother?
Martin_C

16th Jun 06 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unfortunately its not modified cars, its out and out show cars. really noticed this at pvs, when i asked a few lads on the total vauxhall stand with me (no offence to them).

"this is the 2nd time its been out this year"

"this is the first time i've had it out in 6 months"

my car is a daily driver, 30 odd miles a day, used at night, weekends, whenever, wherever, whatever the weather.

and its still considered a "show car".

daily driver parking to the left, trailer queen parking to the right.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

16th Jun 06 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Martin_C
my car is a daily driver, 30 odd miles a day, used at night, weekends, whenever, wherever, whatever the weather.

and its still considered a "show car".

So is this:

quote:
Originally posted by Auto-Media
The 2006 Best in Britain Donny Show winner, a stunning Mini from "oop North"

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Martin_C

16th Jun 06 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can remember the car, it wasnt a dig at it in particular, just in general it seems to be the thing.

not a problem with total show cars at all, just annoys me when folk pick tiny faults with my car as they think its a total show car etc. ach well.
Martin_C

16th Jun 06 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from my donny pics.

pretty sure its on the cover of f&m mag too.
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

16th Jun 06 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats disgusting, my mates baby blue fiesta with 306 headlights should of got it, hes dones all the work himself on a £50 a week wage
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

16th Jun 06 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Martin_C
from my donny pics.

pretty sure its on the cover of f&m mag too.

Yup thats the one, it was perfect as it was only out the bodyshop the week before donny now has new wheels with his 1k prize money from Donny and yip its on cover of F&M this month!

Neil's Mini driven around every night doesn't use it for work as he got a van for that!

Also:

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Martin_C

17th Jun 06 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well to be fair if its been out the bodyshop a month it would be perfect, my cars been painted a nearly 1 year and 2 months
RichR
Premium Member

17th Jun 06 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andy W's corsa C should get it - the paint job appears flawless and stunning and something about it works wel - all of the work goes well together

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Donny South, Autoglym Best in the South Competition 24 database queries in 0.0080862 seconds