corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Webhosting / Mass File Storage (All files) Unlimited Space..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Webhosting / Mass File Storage (All files) Unlimited Space..
BaNNi

User status: Offline
24th Jun 06 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After checking around no one can beat my deal, nor even close!

I'm offering unlimited everything on webhosting / mass file storage, use it as you want, all for a small fee of £30 a year!

For those not really upto the whole jargon of it, basicaly its like a massive online hard drive for you to store, share and upload / download all your stuff!

I'm posting on forums, and I'd be greatly appreciative if you could spread the word of this offer as I have a bit of room left to offer this spectacular deal at this very low price!

Bandwidth and speed is guarentee'd.... also is uptime!

The server has been up 3 years and I've only taken it offline twice to update it and refresh accounts, so it's practicaly 100% online, but incase anything did happen I can only say 99.9% as theres always an off-chance!

To get in touch please use the following contact options:

MSN: banni@crooze.co.uk
Email: admin@banni.co.uk

Thanks alot!
mithdons

24th Jun 06 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i no someone that could beat that deal mate..... and its secure as hell like fort nox.....
BaNNi

24th Jun 06 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a record of his uptime and line speeds?

I've seen ALOT on ebay for stupid prices like 50p a year, but its practicaly based in iraq with very slow speeds and pathetic uptime

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Webhosting / Mass File Storage (All files) Unlimited Space.. 25 database queries in 0.0083721 seconds