corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Theo Walcott

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Theo Walcott
Joe

User status: Offline
25th Jun 06 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is he gona play in this WC, as we progress further its looking pretty much certain that he won't be making an apperance. Our attacking options are looking pretty limited with Owen home now, and they way we play I dont think 1 upfront on their own works.

As much as I think Crouch has had a good tournament, i'd like to see a few more goals going in from him or Rooney but its just not happening.

Anyone else think its worth the risk putting Walcott on in the next game? He's gota be there for a reason, and if hes as quick as people say then he could mix things up a little for us?

Anyway, discuss.........
MarkM

25th Jun 06 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Sven thought he was good enough he would have played some part already...

IMO Sven has made a cock up taking him as I dont beleive he cuts the mustard...
Ry_B
Banned

25th Jun 06 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he was just there to make the press forget about Rooney...then he brings Rooney on and bang everyone forgets about Walcott
Cosmo

25th Jun 06 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he'll come on at some stage, if only for Sven to make a bit of history for himself.

And as for more goals from Crouch. He isnt a player who'll get you a load of goals, he wasnt piacked for that, so one from three isnt all that bad for him IMO. Especially when he'll do better against the more technically minded teams who'll hate his height.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Theo Walcott 24 database queries in 0.0078552 seconds