corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » having a corsa why are we chavs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author having a corsa why are we chavs
houlsby

User status: Offline
29th Jun 06 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get it all the time, but thats only in the shitholes surrounding where i live hence the not givin a shit, ay, at least the hoity toity lasses like nice cars
Joe

29th Jun 06 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My misses says my car is a boy racer car, ive tried to explain the difference between tasteful and subtle and chavvy and distasteful but the bint just wont listen.
mav

29th Jun 06 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all depends how it's modded, anybody that knows about modding a car would appreciate a nicely modded corsa or would see a chavved up one.
ryan_fowler1985

29th Jun 06 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree that the ultimate chave car is a 1.1 saxo with big zorst and stupid stickers. You can tell the proper chavs where i am coz they normally got a massive front bumper either sprayed shit or in primer with a standard back bumper no skirts and they got them stupid light up washer jets. Also they look at your car like they gonna steal it.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » having a corsa why are we chavs 23 database queries in 0.0109389 seconds