corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another little change - Headunit in.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another little change - Headunit in.
Rich H

User status: Offline
12th Jul 06 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well after ordering the wrong leads etc, I managed to get my new headunit in last night. After reading various posts on CC|UK, I was not looking forward to it as people were mentioning having to reverse wires and cut wiring etc (something I didnt really want to do due to warranty issues etc!) But with some help from a mate, we managed to avoid all that and still acheive the same results (ie. keep the memory on the headunit and have it ignition controlled)

Wasn't too happy with the fit of the fascia at the top (it "sags" slightly) but looking at various other peoples, it seems like it does that with the Autoleads adaptor

Anyway, the headunits in - already improved the sound slightly, although I'm already looking into 17cm components and some sort of sub

Old:

New:

mav

12th Jul 06 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks alot better mate
Joe

12th Jul 06 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one mate, same HU as my girlfriend.
Rich H

12th Jul 06 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's actually only a very cheap unit, but I wanted to have MP3 in my cars ASAP lol.

Seems a pretty decent unit for the money though - will obviously be better once I obtain some better speakers too
Joe

12th Jul 06 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats why I bought it her, nice and cheap and plays MP3's is decent enough for her anyway.
Marc

12th Jul 06 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Furry dice

Rich H

12th Jul 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And?!

Just something I was given when I passed my test for a bit of a laugh, so have gone in both my cars!

Spotted the soft toy under the stereo then?! Brought it in Ikea - slightly more dodgy than a kids toy imo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another little change - Headunit in. 23 database queries in 0.0128961 seconds