corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » national weekend 2006

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author national weekend 2006
Lisa

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 06 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This has now been booked for the weekend of 29th september to the 1st october 2006

It is to be at leisure lakes in southport just off the A59 ( map to follow), it has been booked for a full weekend as there is loads to do there including jet skis, 4x4, quads and paintablling

The cost is £12 per tent per night and this includes use of toilets, showers, etc

There is a bar there that has karaoke on the friday night and line dancing on the saturday

we have booked a full field to ourselves so we can party all weekend, bbqs allowed but must be on a stand not on the grass

We have a booked a field and we want to fill it

I will collect money, people can either send cheques, cash, postal orders or paypal with a slight bit extra to cover the charges, u2u me for my details if you want to do this

for anyone that wonders why we have booked it in Southport we went for a drive out after the visit to Ellesmere port and found this place its excellent and there were quite a few of us there that made the decision it was the ideal place

anyone who want to convoy up to this check out your regions as regional organisers will be sortng this out

[Edited on 22-07-2006 by Lisa]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd Jul 06 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt mind this but i'll be skint then as im starting a new job with lower pay
Lisa

22nd Jul 06 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so get a 4 man tent and 3 friends and will cost you £6 for weekend
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd Jul 06 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah but everything else cost money
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd Jul 06 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have an 8 man tent

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » national weekend 2006 24 database queries in 0.0102341 seconds