corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Bmw 316i for sale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bmw 316i for sale
Buzz

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 06 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my 316i due to needing it no more and its taking up valuble shed space at farm. (could do with more astra bits aswell)

Had it about a year,was a solid car when i bought it all brake pipes were claened and greased up before mot,had full brake fluid change,oil and filter done,rear diff oil changed,back brakes cleaned out,basically a inspection 1 service with bits on top inc new front discs and pads. Has a few bits of paperwork with it and should probably be ok for next mot,has been sat about 2 months tho.

Generally tidy car for the year,but drivers door has a few scabs on it and a few chips on the bonnet,only major problem is that it has a misfire,i put plugs in it but not cured and i cant be **** doing out with it....

1987 - G reg
97k (i think)
MOT till october
no tax - declared sorn
lowered 35mm on jamex springs
set of 14" bbs alloys with good tyres
spare set of standard 14" rims with genuine bmw wheeltrims
central locking
electric front windows
power steering
set of standard springs
janspeed backbox (not fitted)
standard backbox (not fitted)
new malton motors number plate
"blacked" out front kidney grille
M5 illuminated gearknob
blue piped floormats

http://www.cliftonmoorracing.co.uk/forums/garage/upload/garage_gallery-34-1134219128_thumb.jpg

£150.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Bmw 316i for sale 24 database queries in 0.0099699 seconds