corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » J Silva signs 3 year deal with........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author J Silva signs 3 year deal with........
J da Silva

User status: Offline
24th Jul 06 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
£30 a week, not bad!

Wish I got money for playing football

That's not for this team on Sundays though, before any confusion starts.

Steve, this lot are madder than anybody on CS.... you'll be under full pwnage by tonight.
nik

24th Jul 06 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only got £30 a week whilst playing for Egham Town in the Southern league (same as unibond and ryman) a couple of years back. Couple of the players were on over £100, but in this day and age not many clubs pay mega bucks in the non league game.

[Edited on 24-07-2006 by nik]
J da Silva

24th Jul 06 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
I only got £30 a week whilst playing for Egham Town in the Southern league (same as unibond and ryman) a couple of years back. Couple of the players were on over £100, but in this day and age not many clubs pay mega bucks in the non league game.

[Edited on 24-07-2006 by nik]

There's a team in our top division who go round enticing young stars, because they are naive enough to see the ££ signs, and to be fair to them, they do right, but it causes a few good teams to fold up because their best young lads are getting poached, when quite a few have openly admitted they would never play for this team if they weren't being paid.
nik

24th Jul 06 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Money is never around all the time at non league clubs, most players will follow their fav. manager as he usually takes the money with him.

See plenty of clubs doing well one season and being relegated the next when the cash has dried up. Sad state of affairs really.
Steve
Premium Member

25th Jul 06 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10
quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
£30 a week, not bad!

Wish I got money for playing football

That's not for this team on Sundays though, before any confusion starts.

Steve, this lot are madder than anybody on CS.... you'll be under full pwnage by tonight.

good job i never actually did it then

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » J Silva signs 3 year deal with........ 24 database queries in 0.0086040 seconds