corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speedo not working cos of some cut wires at the back of the sterio ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedo not working cos of some cut wires at the back of the sterio ?
po77sy

User status: Offline
29th Jul 06 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi wondering if any one could help me .
just bought a 99 t reg corsa sport 1.4 and the speedo isnt working
booked it into a garrage and had a new sender on the gearbox which didit solve the problem .... then i had a read up on here an found that it could be a dodgy fuse as my reverse lights and cig lighter were not working as well .
took it to a garrage who told me there was a short between the fuse box and cig lighter
to cut a long story short i took it to bits and found that the raidio had been run of 3 wires that go into the stabdard sterio .
they had been cut !!! there were two brown wires and a red wire cfould this be the problem ? id wire them back up but dont want to get the browns mixed up and knacker any thing else
whould much apprecite some help to save me takeing it back to the garrage during the week
thanks

New Poll