corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nova 1.4sr complete engine, big head and 296 rally cam

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nova 1.4sr complete engine, big head and 296 rally cam
ckallis500

User status: Offline
25th Jun 06 at 02:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

selling for a friend, a nova 1.4sr engine (approx 90k) fitted with a 1.6 16se head which has been skimmed, and had all valves reseated and lapped in less that 1000 miles ago, fitted with a brand new (not re-profiled) 296degree rally cam, and new lifters/followers, the head work and cam was all fitted at the same time. new cam belt, ect ect. very good engine it does not smoke or rattle. easily revs to 8500rpm on the standard downdraught carb. will include exhaust manifold, carb distributor/coil, starter, alternator, ect basicly everything needed to fit into another nova/corsa and get it running. looking for £200 . just the cam, followers/lifters cost £230 £100 for skim, and re-seat/lap in all the valves last year and has less than 1000miles use...

£200

please u2u me...
cheers chris
CorsAsh

25th Jun 06 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What sort of power do you anticipate it makes?
antknight2k6

31st Jul 06 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat is the least u wud accept for this?? i am interested as my engine has just gone in my nova 1.4 sr so lookin for new engine

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nova 1.4sr complete engine, big head and 296 rally cam 25 database queries in 0.0113411 seconds