corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Hooligans on BBC1 now

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hooligans on BBC1 now
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 06 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite interesting, seems it's not just Brits who are hooligans...
Danny P

2nd Aug 06 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nearly 99% of the people on this programme are nowhere near "hooligans" Most are just pissed up young lads & the trouble thats its shown probably happens every saturday night up & down the country.

Programmes like this really piss me off
CorsAsh

2nd Aug 06 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt realise that some of the fights are actually organised
Russ

2nd Aug 06 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
I didnt realise that some of the fights are actually organised
u never seen football factory?
Danny P

2nd Aug 06 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was the probs the worst Hooligan Documentry i've ever witnessed
mav

2nd Aug 06 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it the old one from years back or a new version?

I'm at work so can't view.
Danny P

2nd Aug 06 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
is it the old one from years back or a new version?

Was filmed undercover at the World Cup
Carl

2nd Aug 06 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
Nearly 99% of the people on this programme are nowhere near "hooligans" Most are just pissed up young lads & the trouble thats its shown

Weird you should say that, one of those twats that was from Huddersfield, chubby one shown third was in the dive in Huds i ended up watching the huddersfield Barnsley match at. Him and his mates were proper inbreds, on about going to the ground after the match for a fight. I left early, as it was obvious I was a Barnsley fan when Huddersfield scored and everyone went mad apart from me! then Barnsley scored and i was smiling away.
AndyW

3rd Aug 06 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate rang me to tell me that it showed an irish bar in frankfurt where it all kicked off for england vs paraguay, n we was on it but not fighting just having a beer
Danny P

3rd Aug 06 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Nearly 99% of the people on this programme are nowhere near "hooligans" Most are just pissed up young lads & the trouble thats its shown

Weird you should say that, one of those twats that was from Huddersfield, chubby one shown third was in the dive in Huds i ended up watching the huddersfield Barnsley match at. Him and his mates were proper inbreds, on about going to the ground after the match for a fight. I left early, as it was obvious I was a Barnsley fan when Huddersfield scored and everyone went mad apart from me! then Barnsley scored and i was smiling away.

What pub were you in mate? Wasn't The Crescent was it??

What I ment by the 99% thing was that most of the people shown in that programme will have gone to Germany with no intention of getting into a scrap, just when they get pissed and something kicks off its easy to jump onto the band wagon and join in.

If you looked at most of them, nearly all were dressed in England shirts, something Hooligans wouldnt do for a start. Plus half the stuff shown wasn't really hooliganism, people stood round singing anti German Songs, happens at every England game i've ever been to. Clearly the BBC couldn't find any "real trouble" so they picked on the absolute minority and filmed them and tried to make out like it was a lot worse than it was.

Once again the English Media portrying England Fans as thugs just to get good viewing figures
Cosmo

3rd Aug 06 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What I ment by the 99% thing was that most of the people shown in that programme will have gone to Germany with no intention of getting into a scrap, just when they get pissed and something kicks off its easy to jump onto the band wagon and join in.

If you looked at most of them, nearly all were dressed in England shirts, something Hooligans wouldnt do for a start. Plus half the stuff shown wasn't really hooliganism, people stood round singing anti German Songs, happens at every England game i've ever been to. Clearly the BBC couldn't find any "real trouble" so they picked on the absolute minority and filmed them and tried to make out like it was a lot worse than it was.

Once again the English Media portrying England Fans as thugs just to get good viewing figures

I didnt think they portrayed us in much bad light at all TBH. Yeah they showed the hooliganism, but they also made clear in the show that it was the known hooligans that were there and causing most of the trouble...as was the same for the Polish and German fighting they showed.

And Im not sure what your saying about the hooligans not wearing england shirts. 90% of the known hooligans they pointed out (like the lads from Huddersfield) all had England shirts on!
Danny P

3rd Aug 06 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IIRC the Hudders lads wernt wearing England shirts, anyways thats not the point im trying to make.

The point im trying to get accross is that 99% of were not what I would describe as football hooligans or Casuals. Most of them were just wankers acting the big un cos they were in another country and have been given false impressions from films like Football Factory and Green Street. I mean throwing a pint over a German womens head, not giving some bloke his glasses back, was fucking pathetic.

I guarentee that if any self respected Casuals were out there these people would have taken a slap for being such pricks and showing up our country. Im betting the lads that were shown from Huddersfield will have a few words to said to them by the older members of out "firm" for showing them up
Carl

3rd Aug 06 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:

What pub were you in mate? Wasn't The Crescent was it??

It was a dive, only small, narrow one with a screen up top, up two steps with a little seating area, bar to the right hand side, outside looks like them houses in york, wi dark brown stained wood on front, Like them tea rooms that there is a couple of in Huds, can't remember name of those either! Just some fat dimwit chav/footy wannabe hooligans, you know the type.
Ojc

3rd Aug 06 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that was the most pathetic excuse for a documentary ever, it showed a tiny tiny minority of morons that go out there who were pissed and managed to get into a fight, they were no football hooligans at all.

The Polish are the worst for football hooliginism, not us.
mav

3rd Aug 06 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OJC agree there the Poles are absolute nutters and some of the pre arranged violence with them is mad..

I'm glad I never seen it if it was that bad......

With film such as Footbal Factory and Green street there will be so many young dicks trying the big one acting like football hooligans but are not attached to any 'firms' just trying to act out the films..
Danny P

3rd Aug 06 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
With film such as Footbal Factory and Green street there will be so many young dicks trying the big one acting like football hooligans but are not attached to any 'firms' just trying to act out the films..

Exactly what im trying to get at mate
mav

3rd Aug 06 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AndyW

4th Aug 06 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I think that was the most pathetic excuse for a documentary ever, it showed a tiny tiny minority of morons that go out there who were pissed and managed to get into a fight, they were no football hooligans at all.

The Polish are the worst for football hooliginism, not us.

when i was in frankfurt a group of poles turned up and the police surrounded them asap about 30 police n 10 poles! they are BIG blokes them polish aswell, i used to work with a few i never knew any1 as strong as them guys.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Hooligans on BBC1 now 24 database queries in 0.0116661 seconds