corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Silicon Vacuum Tubing

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Silicon Vacuum Tubing
scooby999

User status: Offline
4th Jul 06 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After i Group Buy i have IN STOCK some 4mm ID x 3mm and 8mm ID x 3mm silicon tubing. This stuff is very strong, durable and sturdy and will not collapse under vacuum boost pressures being im having it made with the thicker wall (samco, sfs is 4mm x 2mm).

Ideal for tarting up the engine bay on any C20LET, XE etc. The 4mm x 3mm can also be used a washer jet tubing

I have the 4mm x 3mm in Blue and Red , but also have a very limited supply of Yellow and Black so first come first served

It'll be £11.50 4 mtrs posted (£12 if paid via paypal), bargain if you search around for this guage tubing (think most places only sell the 4mm x 2mm which is about £13 for 3mtrs and a smaller wall tube)

Im bought it in bulk as it was cheaper for everyone that way

(illustration purpose only)

NOTE: This can also be used for replacing washer jet tubing, breathers, overflow etc

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=248653

Pic of it on an Evo courtesy of EVO6 STU on MLR

I also have some 8mm x 3mm silicon tubing on order which will be £11.00 for 2m. This is in red and blue

Rich_J_Williams on here can vouch for the qulaity of this stuff

---------------------------
Your location: Worcester
Condition of the item: Brand New

[Edited on 04-07-2006 by scooby999]

[Edited on 04-07-2006 by scooby999]
Rich_J_Williams

5th Jul 06 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The quality on the tubing is excellent, they also tidy up your engine bay more than you would expect!

A very worth while mod, for both looks and quality!
abdus

5th Jul 06 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apart from tidying up, what are the advantages?
scooby999

5th Jul 06 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had this specially made on a custom run with a silicon company with a larger wall so its very strong and wont collapse or distort under vacuum pressure.

From both the Evo owners club and those running LET engines i have sold it too they have noticed a crisper DV sound, smoother vacuum pressure, better boost as well as blinging the engine bay.

i was surprised they got back to with these as didnt think myself it would make a noticable difference
scooby999

15th Aug 06 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Silicon Vacuum Tubing 25 database queries in 0.0169730 seconds